About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Monday 15 August 2011

West End Gallery

Jon had called me to ask if I would cover the West End Gallery on Saturday afternoon from 1pm to 4pm. This I did. Donna was there when I arrived and as she had her youngest son with her, they left soon after I arrived.

It was good to sit in the Gallery Space and oversee it. There were photographs of the activities from the week being displayed on the walls. Great Contemporary images of the people of Plymouth.

Unfortunately the city wasn't crowded with people on Saturday afternoon, but a few people came into the Gallery to view the work. The general response is one of a keen interest, asking what the Gallery Space is for, what events are taking place over the next few months, and generally being quite excited at the prospect of the creative attention being given to the West End of the City.



No comments:

Post a Comment