About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Saturday 20 August 2011

West End Gallery - View from a Window


I was overseeing the West End Gallery again on Friday morning. At present there is very little to do so as unfortunately we haven't had many people visiting the gallery. We need more work to exhibit and I think also that we should have some equipment and a table and chairs in the space so that those of us who are invigilating could get on with some work, and also make the space look more professional. I have been taking a book with me to read. But after Pete had sat in the window taking photographs the previous day and I had thought of doing this myself, I decided to give it a go. I sat in the window for a little while but I felt very self conscious doing this. I moved to sit in the middle of the Gallery with my camera, hiding myself away a little so that the people walking past the Gallery could not see clearly that I was taking photographs. I'm not sure that the results are any good but here are some of my images. I have made them into collages purely because I enjoy doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment