About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Summer Abundance at the Allotment


At the weekend, I returned to the Allotment to shoot some Summer Images. It was beautiful, abundant and peaceful.
I began documenting the space in October 2010 with the intention of returning as often as I could, over a twelve month period.
The changes that have taken place in the past months have been awesome. Paths that were once easy to walk along, are now completely covered with vegetation, several different varieties of fruits and lots of beautiful plants and flowers. Each time I visit, there is a "wow" factor for me.
There are only two more months until the twelve month period is over, and then I will have to sift through my images to find those that I would like to exhibit. I'm thinking that it would be a good idea to show the same spaces at different times of the year, which will give a clearer picture of how the seasons are constantly changing the landscape.



No comments:

Post a Comment