About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Monday 12 March 2012

An Afternoon in the Mist

Steph and I headed over to Mount Edgecombe this afternoon.  The mist was covering the whole of the landscape. I love the mist; this was a great photographic opportunity. I shot several frames and found to my dismay that the film had not caught on the spool when I had put it in. I knew there had been something wrong because after I had pressed the shutter to take the shot, the film didn't sound as if it was moving forward. Disaster. Eventually I decided the best thing to do was rewind the film. This took no time at all because the film had not been used. Fortunately Steph is a very patient friend and assured me we could retrace our steps so that I could shoot some of the frames I now had "lost" again. This is what I did. It may have been fortuitous because this time I knew the shots I wanted to take! I'll have to wait and see of course, but I will take the film to college tomorrow and develop the black and white film myself, and take the colour film to one of the printing shops.


I shot just a few images on my mobile ...here hey are ....


Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. The Assessments for the Personal Promotion Module are taking place. There are six exhibitions to visit. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment