About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

A work in Progress ...

This is the design for our Exhibition Poster that we were working on yesterday. It is not yet finalised but we are happy with the layout and font. Our names are not very clear on the copied image here but this is just an example of our work so far.

I suggested that we call ourselves "Eclectic Mix," one of our group commented that this had a better ring to it, and anothers' opinion was that it sounded like a band on X Factor!! I did think that was funny and was not insulted! It is the majority who will decide, my opinion was that the word eclectic on its own didn't say enough but I could be wrong.

We had also considered "A Collaborative Exhibition" s opposed to "An Open Exhibition" but could not as yet decide which was the most relevant. 








No comments:

Post a Comment