About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Monday 20 February 2012

Invitations

Today I had some films to deliver to Specturm, I wanted to edit and hand in my images for printing, and I also wanted to return to The Range to buy our Invitations. I achieved all of this except that Creations closed early today at 2.30pm and by the time I had finsihed editing it was 3pm. I was a little frustrated but I will hand my memory stick into Debbie tomorrow.

It has been a little stressful today, Lightroom wasn't working in The Hub, I waited a while for a technician, but thankfully Luke was in the office and said I should use the BA's MAC so that I could get on. I was appreciative of this as I didn't want my day to be wasted!

I headed over to The Range to find far too many invitations to chose from. I rang Jess as I was a little haranged, together we decided on a pack of 50 pastel cards with envelopes. They were a slightly cheaper option than the white ones. Tomorrow we need to make a list of all the people we can invite, we are limited to 50 guests.

After my busy day, I decided to take a walk to the Boat Yard which is just over the bridge from The Range. It was good to walk and dispel any negative energies that were slowly building up in me. I always carry my camera with me so I shot a film of some abstract veiws of the old railway bridge, the road bridge and the boat yard. It was a fresh and energising couple of hours.

Tomorrow we are going to Exeter for a College Trip. There is also a trip to London that I would have liked to have joined but having only recently visited London, I felt the expense was too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment