About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Monday 6 February 2012

Wolferstans

Wolferstans Solicitors held a small presentation evening for the five winners of their competition. We were given a warm welcome, and after discussing our work with the Director and others from the company, we were presented with our cheques. It was said that the art had been a great success. It seems that people have strong opinions about it when they view it, and whether they like it or dislike it, it has created a thought provoking subject for discussion. Wolferstans are very happy with the reaction they are getting and thanked us for our submissions.

We were each asked if our work could be used for various marketing sources, websites, magazines etc. I agreed to this as I think publicity is good in whatever form it takes. I asked that I be credited for my work and that my email address should accompany it whenever it appears in publications.




No comments:

Post a Comment