About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Sunday 14 November 2010

Using a Large Format Camera

I enjoyed Friday's workshop setting up our Still Life. It was unfortunate that we had everything completed and were ready to take our photographs, but both the tripods we had were faulty. It was very frustrating. We did manage to take some shots of our Still Life, but unfortunately only ended up with one successful print. But it is a very satisfying feeling seeing a negative from the Large Format Camera because it takes so long to set up!

I'm not a great fan of Studio Work, I find it quite laborious. But I do understand the need to learn the process to improve my photographic skills and I am assured that when I see an actual film print shot with this  camera that I will see a difference in the quality of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment