About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Friday 4 May 2012

Red Ball UK

http://www.redballuk.co.uk/

I have sent my CV and Covering Letter to Dartington Trust, to apply for the post of Evaluation and Visitor Assistant for Red Ball UK. I would love to participate in the Performance Art taking place here in Plymouth from 8th to 10th June 2012. It would be a great experience, and I am enthusiastic about art and photography being accessible to a wider audience. I would love the opportunity to be part of the Red Ball UK.


I am also thinking that  I would like to document the event photographically. I have received an email for a telephone interview and am considering volunteering for two days so that I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment