About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Friday 11 May 2012

Red Ball UK Interview

My interview with Natasha was successful this morning. I will be participating as part of the Red Ball Uk Team on Friday, June 8th and Sunday, June 10th. On the Saturday 9th I intend to take my camera to the event and document the day. I am excited and happy that I will have the opportunity to work alongside the artist Kurt Perschke in an interactive Art Performance Installation. It has been touring around the world ...here is a link to the Red Ball Uk Site http://www.redballuk.co.uk/gallery/?id=8c61c20c-592a-4bce-83e6-e67760377f27&picture=29fdbdb9-c875-43e5-967e-15b88da8b921

I will be attending a Training Day in Torquay on June 1st with an Audience Participation Company, learning how to best interact with the public as they view and interact with the Ball. The artist will also be there to explain more about the Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment