About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Friday 9 December 2011

Work Completed for December 2011 Deadlines

I've handed in both assignments and I'm happy with the work I have completed for them. I enjoyed both the academic and practical side of the assignments, and even feel that my presentation yesterday afternoon went well. This is not something I would normally feel confident about.

This year I am beginning to develop may creativity in more depth and with a more conceptual approach. We are being encouraged to consider our artistic identities, and this is very exciting for me. I felt that I was able to talk about my work with more confidence because I have understood the philosophies and academic texts that I am reading which are relevant to my work. I am also finding that there are aspects of traditional and contemporary art that influence me, and this is something that I will research further in the future.

I am no longer afraid to disclose my innermost thoughts and feeling because I consider this to be an integral part in reaching my potential as an artist.

The following images are my submissions for both FD201and FD202

Melancholy (1)


 Melancholy (2)

The Mirror ... A Narrative

No comments:

Post a Comment