About Me

My photo
Carmarthen, West Wales, United Kingdom
All images Copyright of Penelope Davies.

Sunday 17 October 2010

Introduction

One of our Module's this year is 'Work Based Learning' and for this we have to write a professional blog. So this is mine!

Digital photography has been abondoned and we are learning to use Medium and Large Format Cameras. Yesterday I took the Hasslblad out with me and drove to Cothele where I shot some images on colour film. I'm hoping that there will be at least one or two successful prints, but until the negatives have been developed I wont know.

I'm not sure what my 'Work Based Learning' will be but I need to look at the list we've been given to decide which Photography discipline I want to focus on. But I am keen to experiment with different disciplines and dont want to limit myself at this stage of my development.

The following are images I shot on 35mm film.





No comments:

Post a Comment